Stay up to date by allowing YallaMotor to send you browser notifications.
Dubai, UAE - 2013 9th generation Honda Accord Sedan and Honda Accord Coupe were launched in UAE for the Middle East region by Honda Motor Worldwide and Honda Middle East yesterday. The event was held in Ritz Carlton Hotel, Dubai International Financial Center (DIFC).
The COO of Honda Motors personally unveiled the new Accord in a dramatic entrance which we captured on video here:
Prices start from 89,999 AED - 139,999 AED for Sedan and 109,999 AED - 134,999 AED for Coupe.
Complete break up of specs and features can be found on the YallaMotor Honda Page.
1. Much improved exterior styling with new grille, lights and overall athletic design
2. LED lights are standard on all Honda Accord models which is a major plus point
3. Rear legroom increases by 32mm which is significant
4. Trunk space increases by 22 liters which is a major improvement
In a break from tradition, the unveiling of 2013 Honda Civic was also done in the same event, however the details of the new Civic were kept under wraps, as the model is due to be available for sale starting March this year. We did manage to snap some pictures of the new Civic which at least by the looks seems a promising alternative in the highly competitive compact sedan segment.
We look forward to the media drive to give our first impressions and initial verdict.
- Pictures of the launch event below